See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
My oldest girls and I did something fun this week… We participated in the Oreo Games. To see what video I entered into the games, head over to my Instagram account to see. Hint: it has to do with horses!
Show your stellar “dunking” skills by posting a photo or video of your Oreo dunk on social media.
- Follow @OreoGames2017 on Twitter or Instagram (make sure your account is set to Public)
- Take a photo or video of your dunk
- Tag your entry with #OreoGames #contest and @OreoGames2017
- Confirm your entry at the top of the Oreo Games website
To get started, head to Walmart and get a pack of Oreos, then put on your thinking cap for your best trick shot. You can enter your trick shot into the contest by 5/25 and they’ll vote by 6/8.
Whatever you do, make sure you confirm your entry! If you don’t, you won’t be entered.
This post is sponsored by Mirum Shopper, but all opinions are 100% my own.
- Latest Articles