See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Every year I have grand plans to make personalized greeting cards and then never make them. This year we are going for the easy option and having photo cards made (I was trying the whole decorate your own card thing). Either way you go the cost can be very prohibitive. Thankfully we are starting to see photo card deals pop up on our daily deal sites!
Right now on Groupon you can get Holiday cards from Picaboo up to 67% off.
- For $25, you get $75 worth of holiday cards.
- For $40, you get $100 worth of holiday cards.
- For $50, you get $120 worth of holiday cards.
They have all different types of cards, with prices ranging from 79¢ to $2.49 each. So you could go for the middle of the road at $1 a card and knock out your entire mailing list in one Groupon!
- Latest Articles