See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Thinking about throwing away some old socks? Not so fast! They can be a great tool for when cleaning blinds. You can put the sock on like a glove and wipe the slats with the socks.
This is a quick and easy way to get the dust off. If you have slightly dirtier blinds, you can add some vinegar for a deeper clean.
1. Dip sock in vinegar and squeeze any excess
2. Run you finger along the slats
3. Repeat with each slat and remove dust buildup on sock periodically
It’s a great way to clean without the use of harsh chemicals plus it’s safe for most surfaces. Just make sure not to dowse the blinds. A little vinegar goes a long way.
See more Frugal living tips.
- Latest Articles