See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
This is a reminder that you don’t have to pay big bucks for cleaning supplies to get the home sparkly clean. Do you get frustrated with mirror streaks and smudges?
Here is a tip on how to effectively clean the mirror and it just takes a few items you have around the house.
1. Spray glass cleaner on crumpled newspaper
2. Wipe in circular motions, working from the top to bottom and outside in
3. Dry mirror with a clean cloth and coffee filter
It’s always fun to use everyday products for something new. You never know when ordinary items can come in handy for cleaning!
See more frugal living tips.
- Latest Articles