See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Do you have a stopped up sink? You can head to the store and get something like Drano to help, but if you want something to unclog a drain without harsh chemicals, here’s another option.
You probably have these items in the house already. Grab some baking soda and white vinegar and follow these steps.
1. Pour ½ cup of baking soda down the drain
2. Slowly pour ½ cup of white vinegar and wait for it foam
3. Cover the drain with a stopped and let it sit for 5 minutes
4. Pour a gallon of boiling water down the drain
Go ahead and try this easy and affordable option and let me know what you think!
See more Frugal Living Tips.
- Latest Articles