This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you are still trying to figure out how people that save a ton in the grocery store get all their coupons, well you can’t miss printable coupons!
Printable coupons are everywhere and accepted at most major retailers. Ask your local store if they have specific policies on printable coupons (ex. only two “like” printable coupons per transaction).
A few notes:
- You can’t make a copy of printable coupons. They will know that it is a copy and they will know who made the copy!
- If you receive a printable coupon that just seems to good to be true, it probably is. Learn how to spot fraudulent printable coupons.
- Everyone always asks how I organize my printable coupons. I keep them in a small canceled check file, you can watch all the details here. I really don’t print that much early though, I tend to hop on the day the ad posts on Southern Savers and print anything I might want for that ad then. I paper clip them together and actually never file them away since I’ll use them that week.
- If you ever get the message that says “You have already printed this” or “Campaign is over”, they both mean that the coupon has reached it’s budget and there are no more prints available. We tend to see this on high value coupons that go quickly.
- Many of the awesome high value coupons are on facebook. If you are a facebook hold out, read the directions to set up a basic facebook page.
Right now the coupon database has over 3500 printable coupons in it…
Watch more videos to learn couponing on the Southern Savers Youtube Channel.