See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
There is a new way to earn Recyclebank points today which means more high value coupons!
To get your points:
- Login to Recyclebank and click on Earn Rewards.
- Learn about the new GE GeoSpring water heater and get 25 Points.
- You can also take the Million Tree quiz for 30 Points (it may show unavailable in your area, but it still worked for me)
Look for any other earning opportunities you haven’t done yet and then save up your points toward high value coupons!
Hint: There were lots of comments on Harris Teeter that the $10/50 coupon is back under zip code 28105 for 100 points!
- Latest Articles