See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Shutterfly and Facebook have teamed up and have a great promotion! You can now quickly ad Facebook photos to your account to use for prints or for presents.
**********This deal has expired, but you can see the complete list of photo deals here.*************
With this new feature you can “like” Shutterfly on Facebook and you’ll get a code for a FREE photo book! You will pay $2.99 for shipping.
To get in on this deal:
- If you have never used Shutterfly, register first so you can get 50 free prints.
- The head to Facebook and “like” Shutterfly
- You will get a personal promotional code
- No, go make your free 5×7 photo book!
If you don’t want to make your book right now then you can save your code in your account.
- Login to Shutterfly
- Click on “My Shutterfly”
- Click on “Enter Special Code”
- You will have until June 30th to log in and make your book.
Don’t forget about the 3 FREE Shutterfly Photo Cards too!
- Latest Articles