See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Don’t forget to enter our #SSgives $250 Visa Gift Card Instagram giveaway!
I’ve already seen some of you post to Instagram and even gotten a few emails. I couldn’t resist sharing this one that Tina sent in:
What a blessing – for someone to walk through the aisle at the grocery store and stumble on a great deal paired with a coupon. Being couponers, we’re usually aware of the deals, but some folks are oblivious and can use a push in the right direction. This is a time of year when a lot of folks are strapped for cash and looking to provide a nice meal for their family.I am so excited about this!! You can help out a compete stranger and all it will cost you is a piece a paper and a little ink.
Between now and December 31st, pay it forward with me.
1. Print a couple of coupons and tape them on a product on sale in the store that week.
2. Take a photo of the product in the store.
3. Post the photo to Instagram with #SSgives (or email it to me at email@example.com with #SSgives in the subject line).
- Latest Articles