See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
This is the week to stock-up on lotion! Not only can you get FREE Eucerin at CVS, but you can also get St. Ives Spray Lotion for 49¢ at Rite Aid.
The deal runs 2/14-2/20. You can see the full weekly ad here.
St. Ives Deal
- 500 PP WYB $10 worth Skin Care Products, limit 2
(2) St. Ives Spray Lotion, B1G1 50% off at $7.99
-$3/2 Simple St. Ives, Pond’s or Noxzema items, Rite Aid Load2Card eCoupon
Total Due: $8.98
Get Back: 500 PP
-$3/2 Simple, St. Ives, Pond’s or Noxzema items, excl trial size, SavingStar eCoupon
–like getting both for 98¢ or 49¢ each!
Rite Aid LINKS
- Latest Articles