See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
The new Star Wars movie came out on DVD/Blu-ray today!!! Don’t miss a huge deal to grab Star Wars the Force Awakens Blu-ray/DVD Combo pack for FREE after cash back!!
This is for new members only, so if you’ve never used TopCashback.com before you are set for probably their best freebie ever.
Here’s how to get the deal:
1. Sign up for a TopCashBack account.
2. Click “Get Cashback” next to the special offer (it will take you to Walmart.com).
3. Add the movie to your cart (only one).
4. Select FREE in-store pick-up.
5. Pay the amount due on Walmart.com
5. Within 21 days, you’ll receive a $22 credit in your TopCashback.com account.
The movie is currently on sale for $19.96, so the $22 credit you get back should cover all the taxes too!!
Note: If the movie changes in price this deal ends. They are only offering the credit back while the price is $19.96.
You can get your money from TopCashBack in a direct deposit to your bank or an Amazon gift card. It usually takes the full 3 weeks to get the credit in your account.
See more freebies.
- Latest Articles