See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Here’s a quick way to stock up on diapers at a great price:
Target.com is offering a $20 Target Gift Card when you buy (2) qualifying economy packs of diapers at $44.99 each.
Now normally, I’m not a fan of the bigger packs… but with this reward, you end up with near rock bottom prices for most sizes. I recently did a breakdown on how to save on diapers if you want more detail on what a stock up price is.
It’s also nice that you can choose from either Pampers or Huggies… Perhaps the best part is that there is free shipping on a $50 purchase, so you don’t even have to leave home for the deal!
Here’s a price breakdown based on the size 1’s or 4’s:
- Pampers Swaddlers, Size 1, 234 ct. (15¢/diaper)
- Pampers Baby Dry, Size 1, 276 ct. (13¢/diaper)
- Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive, Size 1, 192 ct. (18¢/diaper)
- Huggies Snug & Dry, Size 1, 258 ct. (14¢/diaper)
- Huggies Little Movers, Size 4, 160 ct. (21¢/diaper)
- Pampers Cruisers, Size 4, 160 ct. (21¢/diaper)
See more baby deals!
- Latest Articles