See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Target has released a Target Coupon for $5 off any $30 grocery purchase. This is a great way to save on produce or meat that you may not have a coupon for. My Target doesn’t sell any meat or produce that is fresh, so this is my plan:
(2) Starbucks K-Cups, 16 ct., $10.99
(4) General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios, B3G1 Free at $2.75 ea.
-$5 off $30 Purchase
(2) -$1.50 off Starbucks K-Cups, 10 ct. + printable
(2) -.50/1 General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal printable
-$1/2 General Mills cereals, SS 12/09
Total Due: $20.23
Get Back: $5 Target Gift Card for buying 2 K-Cup packs.
In the end you have your cereal and coffee covered for weeks, all for $15.23!
Also don’t forget that your Publix and Bilo may accept this if Target is considered a competitor.
- Latest Articles