See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Just in time for Holiday shopping Target has updated their price matching policy! There are some fun changes that will make it even easier to get great deals. Keep in mind this will only run November 1 – December 16.
Target Holiday Price Matching
- Will match online prices from Amazon (excluding Amazon Marketplace), Walmart, Best Buy, Toys R Us, Babies R Us
- Will adjust prices for an item purchased in-store if a lower price is available on Target.com
- Will have FREE Wi-Fi in-store to allow you to look things up or you can have customer service bring up prices.
For more details you can read the full press release about the new policy here.
What do you think of the new policy? Will it help your holiday shopping?
You can see all of the Target deals here.
- Latest Articles