This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Remember how you always thought your kids would never be the ones screaming in Target… and the house in Martha Stewart living was going to be yours (the one with all white carpet)…
Yeah it doesn’t ever end up the way we think it will. My house is always more messy than clean, my sink rarely empty and the line of laundry waiting keeps getting longer because I can’t even remember to take it out of the washer on time.
Honestly, homemaking is filled with mundane tasks that never end, but here’s the thing: do you want to spend more time overwhelmed by things you don’t enjoy?
No, no, you do not.
Want to find resources to help you become better at homemaking (and maybe even learn to love it)?
Well, look no further, because I found something a few years ago that might be just what you need: The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
They change up their bundle every year, but I’ve never been disappointed in the great bundle they get together!
This year’s edition of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 50 ebooks, 21 eCourses, 14 printables, 2 videos, 2 audios, 2 summits, and 1 membership site.
Here are some of the eBooks and Courses I’m loving so far (yeah I got this years Bundle too):
- The Temper Toolkit eCourse – I needed this!
- Revive: 30 Day Organizational Challenge
- From Frustration to Functional: A 14-Day Closet Makeover eCourse – put your closets to work for you.
- The Paperless Home – declutter and tie saving tips that are amazing.
- Clutterfree With Kids – ummm yes please!
- 31 Days to Radically Reduce Your Expenses – Find extra room in your budget with great ideas.
- Reset: 31 Days of Real Joy Right Now
- The Glorious Ordinary: An Invition to Study God’s Word in Your Everyday
- 52 Dates for Two
- The Cozy Minimalist eCourse – I love all things from the Nester and this is no exception!
- How to Land Your First Work-at-Home Job
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to make homemaking and mothering feel less stressful… quick & healthy recipes, homemaking printables, cleaning tips, sizzling date night ideas, parenting helps, and so much more.
Plus, it comes with over $290 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love (this is one of my favorite parts).
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 106 digital products and it’s worth over $1980!
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $1980 worth of amazing products for a whopping 97% off! Get all 106 items for $29.97 total.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start your stress-less homemaking journey!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is only available through Monday! After Monday night, May 1st, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
Becoming efficient as a homemaker is one thing. Fully embracing all the messy moments and hard times and loving it (most days) is another. But it’s not out of reach.