See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
One way to cut your budget is very literal… start cutting your your families hair. Seems silly but it’s really not hard. When I got married my husband’s mother had always cut his hair and it was understood that I would carry that on. It took me a while to learn but now I am a pro and now do his and our girls.
That said I’m thrilled with this deal today on Amazon:
This is regularly $35 but you’ll get it for $19.77 shipped!
The kit includes:
- Heavy Duty Clipper/Trimmer
- Self-sharpening, high-carbon steel blades
- 8 guide combs: 1/8 inch to 1 inch,
- ear trim guide, left and right ear tapers
- scissors, barber comb, styling comb, cape, cleaning brush, clipper oil, blade guard, durable storage case
(One confession… I do not trust my husband to cut my hair. I’m working on it but my cut is not so simple.)
- Latest Articles