See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
With 4 kids, sometimes it seems like all we ever buy are diapers around here. Diapers can definitely add up, so Walgreens want to reward parents for diaper purchase through their A Little Huggies Walgreens Exclusive Rewards.
After you find a deal on Huggies that you like at Walgreens and make the purchase, head to Huggies.com/alittlemore and enter the Huggies Reward Code and Walgreens receipt number to earn gift cards, coupons and more!
It’s just three simple steps:
– Buy Huggies Diapers at Walgreens
– Enter Huggies Diapers Rewards code and Walgreens receipt online at Huggies.com/alittlemore
– Play the instant win game and earn great rewards like gift cards, and Huggies Diaper coupons
One Southern Saver reader is going to win 1 month of Huggies diapers and a $25 Walgreens gift card.
Fill out the form below for a chance to win.
This giveaway is sponsored by Huggies, but all opinions are 100% my own.
- Latest Articles