See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Wanting to get some yummy corned beef for St. Patty’s Day? Head to Whole Foods and use a new app coupon to get $5 off Corned Beef.
Whole Foods App Coupon:
- $5 off Wellshire Uncured Corned Beef Brisket or Round, 1/2 lb+ (exp. 3/22)
More New Whole Foods App Coupons:
- $2 off Tuna Avocado Sushi Roll (exp. 3/8)
– $1 off Applegate Organic Sunday Bacon (exp. 3/8)
Note: there are many coupons that came out last week still available on the app, including the FREE peanut butter offer!
These coupons are super easy to use. All you have to do is pull up or download the app and have the cashier scan the barcode and the coupons will automatically be matched with the items you buy.
See this week’s Whole Foods ad.
- Latest Articles