See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Many of you have asked for a way to track your savings in 2010. I use a spreadsheet that I found on a coupon site that is no longer maintained. It is very overwhelming at first to look at, but it is very simple. All you need to do is plug in how much spent and how much you saved for the week and it does everything else for you. (Just mess with the boxes that are green).
Click here to download. (It’s in an Excel spreadsheet).
For those of you that aren’t spread sheet or math folks here’s how to quickly calculate your savings each week:
1. Add together the amount that you spent for all receipts
2. Add together the total amount saved (usually at the bottom of all receipts)
3. Add Total Spent and Total Saved together to get the total Value
4. Divide Total Saved by the Total Value, multiply that by 100.
You have the percentage saved for the week!
- Latest Articles