This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Tax Day isn’t all about paying money. There are a number of deals you can grab that will cost nothing Tuesday April 15th. Keep in mind some of these may not be at all locations, so always ask if your store is participating before you order.
- Arby’s – FREE Curly Fries on 4/15. You will need a coupon that will be available on facebook today.
- Boston Market – Get two half chicken meals for $10.40 on 4/15. This offer includes a half rotisserie chicken, two sides, and cornbread.
- Bruegger’s Bagels – 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for $10.40. Get a coupon from their Facebook page.
- California Tortilla – Free chips and queso if you tell your server “Taxes Shmaxes”
- Chick-Fil-A – Buy anything at participating locations, keep your receipt and get the same order free in May. (very limited participation).
- Great American Cookies – Get one FREE Chocolate Chip Cookie on 4/15.
- Hard Rock Cafe – Sing a song on 4/15 and get a FREE dinner from their new menu! You must sign up early, details here.
- McDonald’s (Greenville, Spartanburg and Asheville) – B1G1 for a Penny Big Mac or Quarter Pounder with Cheese.
- Office Depot – Shred up to 5 pounds of paper for FREE with this coupon.
- Sonic – Half price Drinks, Teas and Slushes all day.
- Sonny’s BBQ – Half-Priced Sweet & Smokey or Dry-Rubbed Ribs with two sides and bread on 4/15.
- Steak ‘n Shake – Get a free shake when you buy a $10 gift card. Good through 5/6, details here.
- Schlotzsky’s – FREE Original small sandwich with purchase of 32 oz fountain drink and chips.
- Sprinkles – BOGO cupcake when you whisper the words “tax-free” during check out.
Do you know of any other deals I missed?