See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Head to CVS this week for a sweet deal on Aleve Pain Relief.
We’ve got new $3 off coupons in today’s paper and a $4 coupon printing at the coupon center. CVS has all Aleve on sale Buy One Get One 50% off, plus you’ll get $6 in ExtraCare Bucks when you buy $20 worth (before coupons).
Tip: If you don’t have the CVS store coupon, check to see if you have one of any pain care purchase.
CVS Aleve Deal (ends 2/27):
- $6 ECB wyb $20 Aleve or Bayer Products, B1G1 at 50% off, limit 1
(2) Aleve Tablets, 50 ct., $8.7
(1) Aleve Back & Muscle Pain Reliever, 100 ct., $12.79
-$4 off Aleve product, 100-ct+, printing at CVS Coupon Center (exp 2/26)
(3) -$3 off Aleve or Aleve PM product, 40-ct+, SS 02/21
Total Due: $12.97
Get Back: $6 ExtraCare Bucks
Makes it $2.32 each!
Check out more great CVS deals.
- Latest Articles