This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Soap.com is a great new website started by the creators of Diapers.com. The two sites are actually connected, so you can shop both sites and only check out once. Soap.com was created to give you the ease of shopping for all of your household and personal care items without having to go to the store. There shipments are also incredibly fast!
I love that they have a huge mix of products in every category and even a natural & organic category.
When I first started looking it was hard to see why I would want to skip my local drugstore deals but there are some deals here to grab as well. Check out their Savings Center and you’ll find many of the same paper coupons you have ready for you to use as “eCoupons”. They come off instantly at checkout.
Some deals I found (after the eCoupon):
- Downy Fabric Softener Ball, 65¢
- Carefree Pantiliners 22 ct., 50¢
- Schick ST2 Disposable Razors 2 ct., FREE
- Tampax Pearl 18 ct., $2.65
- Always Regular Pads 18 ct., $2.45
There are also a few codes you can use to make it even better!
- Get 15% off your first order with SOUTHSAV10
- Get free shipping on your first order of $25 + with code SAVE25
Enter to win a $100 Soap.com Giftcard
Wow! Think off all the free personal care and household things you could get!!
You have 4 different ways to enter (feel free to do as many (or few) as you like!)
- Leave a comment with one thing you need right now from a drugstore.
- Tweet the following: Enter to win $100 to spend at Soap.com on @SouthernSavers #wingiveaways
- Share the giveaway on Facebook.
- Follow Southern Savers on Facebook or Daily Email and leave a comment below that you are.
The winner will be picked on and notified by email.
This giveaway was sponsored by Soap.com as part of Win Giveaways: Back to School Bash. This Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Find more information on the terms for this giveaway on the Win Giveaways Facebook page.