See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I posted this deal a week or so ago, but tomorrow is the last day to grab this printer at this price. So to remind you, again… here are the details.
The wireless version of the world’s black & white laser printer is on sale for $89.95 shipped through B&H Photo.
The Brother Laser printers are my favorites for three reasons:
1. They can get so many more prints between refills than an inkjet.
2. My coupons scan easier during checkout than they did when we used inkjets.
3. Refills are about the same price as inkjets but print a thousand more pages!
If you don’t need the wireless functionality then hold off a little longer and you can get the normal plug straight to computer old school version for around $50. That’s said having a wireless printer is pretty darn spiffy if you have a laptop and don’t want to go plug into a printer all the time.
(I promise I’m not paid by Brother, I just really do love this printer.)
Last week some of you asked about refills. The cartridge that comes with this will do 600-800 sheets, then order a high yield cartridge for around $18 when you catch a sale on amazon on other ink sites. The high yield will print 2600 sheets!
- Latest Articles