See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Here are the differences in the coupon inserts you received Sunday 12/4.
Click on the paper near you to see what coupons were actually in the inserts around the Southeast. Check out the differences to really get an idea of what paper is the best to buy.
A few ways to use these lists:
- If you see that you did not get a coupon that was released, you can go to online coupon sites and order it.
- Print the list for your area and keep it with your inserts to quickly know if you have that coupon.
- Use it as a way to decide what paper is the best paper in your area to buy.
A legend for the list:
Black = You got this coupon!
Red = Not in this insert
Blue = A change in value or a new coupon not in the preview.
Sun Sentinel – Broward County
Gainesville Sun (thanks Allison!)
St. Petersburg Times
Florida Times Union (thanks Debbie)
Pensacola News Journal (thanks Debbie H.!)
Tampa Tribune (thanks Dawn!)
Naples Daily News (thanks Ricki!)
Ft. Myers Press
Tupelo Daily Journal
Times-Picayune (thanks Denise!)
San Antonio Express News
As folks send me the lists I will update this page. If you haven’t seen your area covered in a while and want to help, email me at email@example.com.
- Latest Articles