See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you or someone you know has diabetes, CVS.com is currently having a great deal on diabetic related items. Enroll in the Extracare Advantage for Diabetes and get double bucks on diabetic related items. There are over 100 items that you can get double bucks on!
When you sign up you’ll get:
- Double ExtraBucks on 100+ products you need
- Special ExtraCare rewards and offers
- ExtraCare Advantage for Diabetes e-newsletter
Not a diabetic? They also have a program for beauty care purchases!
CVS/pharmacy reserves the right to modify the terms of this program. Double Bucks offer applies only to select diabetes-related products and does not apply to prescriptions or MinuteClinic® purchases.
- Latest Articles