See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
We ran out to CVS tonight to grab what was free for the week and we were very plesantly surprised.
- We made the free picture DVD which was very good quality (we didn’t have high expectations but the pictures are crystal clear).
- I also went to see what band-aids were part of the $2.99 and get back $2 ECB deal. They ALL are!! So having the -$1 off Ultrastrips coupons we got our free band-aids — always helpful with twin 3 year olds.
- I lastly went over to the Revlon area expecting them to already be completely out of the free items, but there is so much that is part of the deal that they had a lot of choices. You can choose from blush, eye color, lip color or bronzing powder in a new elite line of Revlon.
This was how our deals worked out:
1st Transaction (my Husbands card)
Picture DVD $9.99
Used a $7.99, $1, and .99 cents ECB
Paid .01 cent cash, got back $9.99 ECB
Revlon Blush $9.99
Ultrastrips Band-aid $2.99
Use: -$1 Ultrastrips
-$2 off Revlon
The used: $7.99, $1.99 ECB
Paid .03 cents cash, got back a $9.99 ECB and a $2 ECB!!
Total we spent 4 cents and got $21.98 ECB back for next week.
- Latest Articles