See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I am not normally an advocate of CVS.com since everything is free in the regular store but…
Right now you can get $25 off $50 and FREE Shipping using coupon codes at CVS. Have someone that wants a razor or other big ticket item it is worth checking to see if you could get it with these codes!
1. Sign in to CVS.com (it will take $10 off when you sign in)
2. Use code “MEDICARE” to take another $5 off
3. Save an additional $10 when you use a Mastercard at checkout and use code MASTERCARD
4. The shipping is FREE when you buy $50 worth of stuff before coupons
If you have Upromise you can also click through to CVS through your Upromise account and get cashback. Oh and while I haven’t tried it looks like you can spend your ECB’s online so if you have a stock from last weeks trips this might be a good way to get the most for your money.
(thanks Adam for letting me know)
- Latest Articles