See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you printed those Huggies Coupons earlier and now have a ton of $3 off coupons here is a great plan.
First: Mail them (5) $3 off printable coupons. Include your Name, Email Address and Mailing Address (more details here). Mail to:
P.O. Box 1564
Montclair, NJ 07042
They will send you an email as soon as the coupons are in your account.
Then To Order:
1. Go to Ebates and sign up for a new account or log in. (You get $5 for signing up and 1% cashback)
2. Find Diapers.com in the list of stores, click on it.
3. Order (5) packs of Huggies jumbo pack diapers $9.99 ea
4. Your (5) -$3 off coupons will come off
5. Get $10 off using code AFF10 (only good for new users).
Total Paid: $24.95
Now to get the rest back!
1. Submit for a $14.97 Rebate from Diapers.com for new users!
2. Get your $5 Ebates bonus and 1% cashback in your Ebates account!
Total After all rebates and coupons: $4.59 or 91¢ ea!!
(note: if you aren’t new to Ebates that’s okay you’ll still get them all for $1.91 each!)
- Latest Articles