See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Say no to pain and get savings on Excedrin at CVS this week. There are two Excedrin coupons to print or a Retail Me Not insert coupon coming out today.
Pair your coupons with $10 ECBs to get four boxes of pain reliever for $1.79 each.
CVS Deal Idea:
- $10 ECB WYB $20 Excedrin pain relief, 24-200 ct., , limit 1
Excedrin Pain Reliever, 100 ct., $11.99
Excedrin Pain Reliever, 24 ct., $4.99
(4) Excedrin Pain Reliever, 24 ct., $6.29
(4) -$2 off Excedrin product , 20 ct.+ printable or RMN 08/05
Total Due: $17.16
Get Back: $10 ECB
–like getting it all for $7.16 or $1.79 ea.
Another coupon option:
$1.50 off Excedrin product, 80 ct.+ printable
Here are more great printable personal care coupons…
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
- Latest Articles