See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
There are two great ways to get some free Video and Music credits on Amazon right now.
For a $5 Amazon Video on Demand Credit:
- Connect your Amazon.com and Twitter accounts. (If you are not already signed in, you will be prompted to do so).
- Automatically follow @amazonvideo. The message “I just got a $5 credit for instant movies and TV shows @amazonvideo. Click http://amzn.to/hh8gTP to get yours. #get5″ will be automatically tweeted from your Twitter account.
This offer is good until 1/1/11 and is limited to one promotional credit per Amazon customer.
For a $2 Amazon Music Credit:
- Enter the code GIVEMP3S on this Amazon page.
You must use this code by 12/26 to get your credit. This was released earlier, but Amazon took it away and it’s now back.
- Latest Articles