See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
This week CVS is giving you $5 in ExtraCare Bucks back when you buy (2) Nivea lip care products.
In my area the Nivea Lip Balms are regularly $3.49. The deal gets even better though… we have a printable coupon for $1 off!
Grab two printable coupons and get both lip balms FREE!
CVS Unadvertised Deal (ends 10/3):
- $5 ECB wyb (2) Nivea Lip Care, limit 1
(2) Nivea Lip Care, .17 oz, $3.49
(2) -$1 off Nivea lip care product printable
-$2 off Nivea body lotion, in-shower lotion, or cream, or (2) nivea lip iteps, excl trial, SS 09/27
Total Due: $4.98
Get Back: $5 ExtraCare Bucks
Makes both FREE
Check out more great CVS deals.
- Latest Articles