See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I’m becoming addicted to deals of the day. I think that’s what they were hoping for. Seriously though, we are racking up some awesome Christmas presents for 50-70% off!
If you have never used Groupon, the deals they post are only good for that day to purchase. You are buying a gift certificate basically that you can then redeem over a much longer period of time. (Some are good for year!) The deals are posted by city, but often they are for online companies and you can get the Groupon no matter where you live.
One other tip: If you have a trip planned start watching deals for that city a few months out (they will send you a daily email if you want). We got some great deals for our trip to NYC by keeping a watch on the deal everyday.
Today’s Deals Good for Any Area:
- Washington D.C. – $45 for 16×20 Gallery Wrapped Canvas (includes shipping and handling) — a $126.95 value.
- Calgary – $20 Canadian for $40 in Handmade Jewelry from Justine Brooks Design
- Columbus – $15 for $35 in Coffee and Tea products from Zoka Coffee Roaster & Tea.
To get a deal: From the top of the Groupon page, click on “Visit More Cities”. Select the area you want to check out.
- Latest Articles