See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Get ready, Harris Teeter folks. Super Doubles will start Wednesday and run through 1/12!!
What is Super Doubles?
They will 20 coupons $1.98 or less per person per day. This is tracked using your VIC card. There aren’t any $1.98 coupons, but there are a good number of $1.50 coupons.
A few tips:
- Focus on deals with coupons $1 or more. Remember HT will double those under $1 on normal days so don’t use one of your 20 on a coupon that would normally double.
- Remember that they do limit most folks to 4 like items with coupons per transaction. (i.e. don’t go in the 20 of the same coupon and plan to get 20 of that item in one transaction).
I will have a full list of freebies for you hopefully by lunch today! Stay tuned.
Harris Teeter LINKS
- Latest Articles