See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Right now you can get deals on Pampers at all the major drugstores!
Grab diapers or pull ups for as low as $1.49 per pack when you use the scenarios below at CVS, Walgreens, or Rite Aid.
- CVS – $10 ECB wyb (3) Pampers Jumbo pk 16-32 ct., Pure 20-35 ct., Ninjamas or Easy Ups 11-25 ct., $9.99, limit 1
(3) Pampers Diapers, jumbo pk., $9.99
-$3/2 Pampers Swaddlers, Cruisers, Pure OR Baby Dry bagged Diapers, excl 360 FIT and trial, CVS eCoupon
-$3 off Pampers Diapers purchase of $15, printing at CVS Coupon Center
Total Due: $23.97
Get Back: $10 ExtraCare Bucks
Makes it $4.65 each!
- Walgreens – $5 RR when you spend $35 on participating Baby Care Products
(3) Huggies Pull Ups, jumbo pk., 2 for $20
(3) -$3 off Huggies Pull-Ups training underwear, 6-ct+, SS 01/03
Total Due: $21
Get Back: $5 Register Reward
(3) -$2 off Huggies Pull-Ups, 27-ct or less bag, excl trial, Ibotta mobile app
Makes it $3.83 each!
- Rite Aid – $5 BC wyb (2) Huggies Pull-Ups, Diapers, GoodNites or Baby Wipes, jumbo pack or 352-384 ct., $8.99, limit 2
(2) Pull-Ups, jumbo pk., $8.99
(2) -$3 off Huggies Pull-Ups training underwear, 6-ct+, SS 01/03
Total Due: $11.98
Get Back: $5 BonusCash
(2) -$2 off Huggies Pull-Ups, 27-ct or less bag, excl trial, Ibotta mobile app
Makes it $1.49 each!
- Latest Articles