See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Many of you already know that Publix offers free antibiotics, but did you know that they offer free Diabetes medications too??
Get the Glucophage generic, Metformin (500 mg, 850 mg and 1000 mg) FREE, up to a 30-day supply at a time. There’s no limit to the number of refills of free medication you can receive.
Other Free Medications are 14 day supplies of:
- Cephalexin (capsules and suspension only)
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim (SMZ-TMP)
- Ciprofloxacin (excluding Ciprofloxacin XR)
- Penicillin VK
- Erythromycin Stearate and Ethylsuccinate
- Doxycycline Hyclate (capsules)
There are no limits on the number of prescriptions you can have filled. And they’re FREE to you regardless of your prescription insurance provider.
(Tip: I would keep this list handy and see if one of these might work for that next ear infection while you are at the doctor’s office).
(thanks Big Fat Piggy Bank!)
- Latest Articles