See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
You might want to check out Recycle Bank to get some great high value coupons or other rewards, just for recycling!
They have a few different programs that you can earn points with:
- Curbside Recycling for various cities report your recylcing
- Recycle Electronics through Gazelle and Flipswap
- A rewards Visa Card
If you sign up (it’s free don’t worry) you will get 100 points. That gets you some great rewards already!
(thanks Common Sense with Money!)
- Latest Articles