See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Recyclebank and Proctor & Gamble have given us a new way to earn 20 easy points today on Facebook.
Here’s how to get your 20 Points:
1. Go to Recyclebank and make an account if you don’t already have one
2. “Like” the P&G Future Friendly Facebook Page and allow access
4. Take the both the “Pre Wash Purge” and “Cold is Gold” Challenges, for 10 points each.
5. Follow the link to Recyclebank and login to claim your points!
There are still lots of other ways to earn Recyclebank points for free high-value coupons, so if you haven’t signed up, what are you waiting for?
Recyclebank also released a new coupon for $2 off any Kashi product today. You’ll need 125 points to get it, but that’s very doable with all the points available right now. This makes the bars free or a box of cereal 50¢ when it’s on sale!
- Latest Articles