This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Recyclebank unlocked another room in their “Green Your Home Challenge” today. You can earn additional 35 points by answering questions in the bathroom.
Heads up that this is the last week of the Challenge so if you are holding out on getting these points, don’t wait much longer!
Today’s new room brings the grand total of points available to 240!!
Aveeno Facebook 3 Pledges – 50 Points
Partners In Purpose Video – 25 Points
Green Your Home Challenge – 145 Points
Bedroom – 25 Points
Living Room – 35 Points
Kitchen – 25 Points
Back Yard – 25 Points
Bathroom – 35 Points
P&G Conservation Challenge – 20 Points
Why Earn Points??
For awesome coupons! Right now they have coupons that you can’t find anywhere else. Some are printable that you can get right now and some they mail to you (they come within 4-6 days). A few of my favorites are:
-$3 off $50 Publix purchase, (Atlanta area stores) printable
How to Get Started::
I am getting a lot of emails and comments lately saying that Recyclebank baffles them and asking how to get started. So I thought I would walk you through everything.
- Start by registering with Recyclebank. (It’s free)
- Once logged in, click on “Earn Points” across the top.
- Look for the logo of each of the point options above, click on them and start earning.
- Once you have earned all the points you can, click on the “Get Rewards” section at the top
- Pick a Reward Category and start looking for coupons. Most of the printable coupons are under: Food & Beverage, Health & Beauty or Pets
- Select the coupon you want and proceed to “checkout”. After cashing in your points you’ll either get a link to print the coupon right now or the coupons will be mailed to you in a week or so.
Understanding the Green Your Home Section
If you are getting to the house and then getting lost, here’s some help.
- Before you start going through make sure you are registered or logged in.
- Look in the right corner to pick a room.
- A big floor plan of the house will pop up. Each open room will be blue, click on the room you want to go to
- Once inside a room, click on each [+] to take a quiz or learn a fact.
- After earning points make sure you click each time to get your points (if you don’t then you aren’t earning anything)
Each room in the house took me maybe 3 or 4 minutes so total. You might spend 20 minutes earning these points (and learning fun facts) and then have some great coupons!