See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Click on the paper near you to see what coupons were actually in the inserts around the South East. Check out the differences to really get an idea of what paper is the best to buy. There are variations every week.
As folks send me the lists I will update with links so check back if your paper is not up yet.
If you haven’t seen your paper covered in a while and would like to cover it just send any changes for your area and I’ll get them posted!!
A few ways to use these lists:
- You see that you did not get a coupon that was released, you can go to online coupon sites and order it.
- Print the list for your inserts and keep it with your inserts to quickly know if you have that coupon.
- A way to decide what paper is the best paper in your area to buy.
Post & Courier – Charleston
The State – Columbia
The Greenville News
Spartanburg Herald Journal
- Latest Articles