See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you haven’t taken advantage of the FREE 20 pk of AA Duracell Batteries at Staples, you are running out of time! Each person can get (2) free packs and the offer ends this Saturday.
How it works:
1. Buy (2) Duracell AA 20 pks at $12.99 each
2. Use a Staples Rewards Card (free to join)
3. Get 100% off the purchase back in Staples Rewards.
Use a coupon if they’ll let you:
-$1.50 off Duracell CopperTop AA/AAA 4 pk+, RP 12/12
You can use your rewards off anything that you need in the future from Staples.
We got a Staples gift card for Christmas so I just went and grabbed two packs of batteries, paid with the gift card and then will enjoy getting it all back to use again!
- Latest Articles