See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you missed it a few weeks ago Restaurant.com is stunning us again and going to 80% off. This time instead of a 2 day sale it is all week!
Enter the code TREATS when you check out to get:
$10 gift certificates for .60 cents
$25 gift certificates for $2
$50 gift certificates for $4
Some folks had trouble last time so here are some tips:
1. If you use your zip code and don’t see any eateries, use a zip code near your downtown area.
2. If you want to give a gift certificate as a Christmas present click on “Give a Gift” in the upper right corner.
3. They are good for an entire year after you purchase them so you can “stock up” but you don’t have to print them out until right before you go out to eat.
Lastly I had lots of emails asking how it was really a savings, so here is a breakdown of a lunch my Husband and I had two weeks ago:
We got a $10 gift certificate for .60 cents to a local sandwich shop downtown:
Bought 2 sandwiches and 2 drinks total was $16.00
Used the gift certificate -$10
Paid in cash $6
So total for our meal we saved $9.40 (or spent $6.60 if you want to look at it the other way).
- Latest Articles