See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Get a hot deal on postage stamps today only (4/2) !!! The last time stamps were around 35¢ was May 31st 2002, so enjoy turning back the clock.
To get on the deal:
- Sign up for Snapfish – (you’ll also get 50 free prints)
- Click on “Join our Brithday Bash” or come back and head over here to get a $10 credit
- Order (3) Sets of 20 stamps at $8.99 ea
- Use Code snapfish321 to get $10 off a $25 purchase.
Total Due: $21.36 including shipping! That makes it 35.6¢ ea
We’ve done this for all our girls as keep sakes. I think by the time they are 30, they’ll be amazed at how cheap stamps were when they were born! It’s fun though to get them ordered and sent for less than the value of a regular stamp!
(Awesome find Deal Seeking Mom!)
- Latest Articles