See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
You have another chance this week for a FREE ream of printer paper at Staples. This appears to be a new offer, so if you got the ream offered last week you can get another one!
To get your ream:
1. Print this Staples coupon (it will trigger the rebate to print when you check out).
2. Print a $1 off HP Paper printable coupon.
You will owe around $4.99 and then get it all back by Staples Easy Rebates.
(thanks Anna & Bee!)
- Latest Articles