This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I was talking with a friend yesterday that was frustrated with her Swagbucks results and wanted to know just how we were averaging 20-22 swagbucks a week. I told her I would try to give her some Swagbucks tips and tricks that I’ve learned. Who knows maybe more of you share in her frustration.
Before we start if you are unsure what Swagbucks is, read this.
1. Download the Swagbucks toolbar for your browser.
This makes it where every quick search you do is automatically through Swagbucks. There is also a little spot where you will see swagcodes pop up. They are only good for a few hours so this way you know as soon as possible.
They release more swagcodes through these sites, so you have a better chance of knowing them.
3. You will probably only win a max of 4 times a day, so after that just chill out a bit so you don’t get burnt out.
Some say that there is a limit per amount of time, and that spreading your searches out will help. Try searching a little in the morning, afternoon and evening.
4. It’s not just searching. You can win Swagbucks for online shopping and by completing Special offers or watching video ads.
For 3 quick Swagbucks:
- Login or Register
- Go to the Special Offers page (link on the left hand side of their page)
- Go to no obligation special offers and click through all the screens (keep hitting skip). You will get 1 Swagbuck at the end.
- Go back to the Special Offers page.
- Scroll down just a little and you will see “Wall 1, Wall 2, Wall 3”
- Click on each wall and then you can select to only look at the Free offers. Some are free trials that you can cancel. But a few are just for watching an online video you will get 1 Swagbuck.
4. Friday is MEGA Swagbucks day. You have a greater chance of earning a high value swagbuck every Friday. We have gotten 7 and 10 ones in the past!
5. Stay off of the Swagbucks sites that are personalized for various Actors or other “Channels” you will earn Swagbucks there but they can’t be redeemed on normal Swagbuck prizes.
1. Instead of book marking the sites you go to, bookmark a swagbucks search for that site. Now every time you open up your email you have “searched” and have a greater chance of winning.
Ex. Instead of setting a bookmark to your email (or Southern Savers), go to swagbucks, search for your email system and then bookmark the url of that search.
I’ve only been “Swagging” for a month now and am no expert. We have earned 98 so far this month from searching and other offers and codes.
Do you have any other tips?