This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
These deals start Wednesday 9/15 at Sweetbay. Mot of the ad is them advertising their low prices. However we really only like to mention actual sales and discounts so it makes for a short list this week.
I would to make this a longer list though so if you are in the store and find other great coupon deals (or just deals) leave a comment so we can all find them!
For store policies and other links check out the box on the right.
- Russet Potatoes 5 lb. bag $2.49
- Brocolli $1.99
- Green Seedless Grapes $1.69 lb.
- Sweetbay Drumsticks, Thighs, or Split Chicken Breasts 99¢ lb.
- Boneless Pork Sirloin Chops $1.99 lb.
- Hellmann’s Mayo 30 oz., $2.50
-.75/1 Hellmann’s or Best Foods mayo, 30 oz or smaller printable
- Betty Crocker Cake Mix $1
-$1 off Betty Crocker SuperMoist cake Mix AND Ready to Spread Frosting printable
- Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix 50¢
- Merita White Bread $1.79
- Kraft Mac N Cheese Microwavable Cups 85¢
- General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch 12.8 oz., $2.50
-$1 off General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, Better at Home Booklet
-$1/2 General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch, printable or printable
- Kellogg’s Special K Cereal 11.4-14 oz., $2.50
$1/2 Kellogg’s Special K cereals, 11.4 oz +, RP 9/12 or printable
-$2 off Bottled Water WYB (1) Special K cereal AND Protein product 4 ct +, Fuel for School booklet
- Chef Boyardee $1
-$1/5 Chef Boyardee product, 15 oz, Conagra Home Mailer
-$3/10 Chef Boyardee canned Pasta, Microwave Cups, and bows, Simple Recipes for Less booklet
-.35/3 Chef Boyardee product, SS 8/15
- Kellogg’s Pop Tarts Family Pack $2.99
-$1/3 Kellogg’s Pop Tarts, 8 oz +, SS 8/29 or printable
Fridge or Frozen
- Hannaford Ice Cream 56 oz., $2
- Lean Cuisine Cafe Classics 6-11 oz., $1.88
-$1/2 Lean Cuisine Entree printable
Household or Personal Care
- Clorox Bleach 82-96 oz., $1.50
-.25/1 Clorox Bleach, 82 oz, SS 8/22
To Print your shopping List Larger:
1. After creating your list go to “File”, and “Print Preview”
2. Change size from “shrink to fit” to “100%”