See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
This week Target is offering a $5 gift card back when you buy $20 in Personal Care. Use it on Old Spice products with a coupon to get deodorant and body wash for just $1.49 each!
You’ll find the $5 Target Gift Card coupon in this week’s Target Ad or inside the Target App. Click on Wallet and load the offer to use at checkout. Note: You’ll only be able to use the app coupon once, so if you want to grab more deals you’ll want to find the weekly ad coupon!
Target Deal (ends 8/8):
- $5 Target Gift Card wyb $20 in Personal Care
(2) Old Spice Invisible Spray Deodorant, 3.8 oz, $5.49
(2) Old Spice Body Wash, 16-18 oz, $5.49
(2) -Free Old Spice dry spray, up to $5.49, WYB (1) Old Spice Body Wash, excl trial, limit 2, PG 07/26 (exp 8/8)
-$5 Target GiftCard with beauty and personal care purchase of $20+, Target app Wallet (exp 8/8) in-ad or mobile app
Total Due: $10.98
Get Back: $5 Target Gift Card
Makes it $1.49 each!
Check out the full Target ad for more great deals.
- Latest Articles