See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you have been holding onto a secret dream of apple products, this week might be your week! Upromise is offering 10% cash back on any purchases made at the Apple Store through 5/21.
To get this:
1. Login or Register with Upromise
2. Click on “Ways to Earn” and you should see the image above.
3. Click on that image and then have fun shopping at the Apple Store!
How does this work?
Upromise is a college savings program where you earn money back for in-store grocery purchases, but also earn for any online purchases if you go to their site before shopping. The money is saved up for your kids, grandkids etc. (or even for you). You will actually be surprised how fast you can save it. We sold our last house by choosing a Upromise partnered realtor and got half of the realtors fees back into our account!! (Note: You don’t have to actually keep the money in their account, you can request a check at any time.)
- Latest Articles