See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Walgreens has put up yet another coupon for this Friday and Saturday only. This time it is $5 off a purchase of $20 or more. That’s a great coupon (normally it is $5 off $25). You will only be able to print 2 from now on (it is no longer loaded to their site but instead is on coupons.com).
So, print your two and take it to one or two of the following:
2. CVS which honors all Walgreens coupons (I will using one here to make the diaper deal even better).
3. A nearby Publix which will also honor all competitor coupons.
- Latest Articles