Workshops Because it’s so much easier (and fun!) to learn in person
- Do you look at the deals and wonder what it all means? Do you see weekly savings posts and feel like you can never manage to save that? Does CVS baffle you? My goal is for you to leave feeling like an expert!!
- Learning how to save money you already have is amazing!! My family went from spending $650 a month on groceries to only spending $250 a month. What would you do with an extra $400 each month?
- Come to a workshop and learn how to drastically cut your budget on your shopping expenses.
- Classes are 3-3.5 hours long and cover basic and advanced topics.
Learn how save at least 50% each week on your Grocery, Household, and Personal Care expenses.
Register for a workshop near you!
|1/17||6PM||Columbia, SC||Richland Library, Southeast||Register|
|1/28||10AM||Mauldin, SC||Mauldin Library||To Register: firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-277-7397|
|2/25||9AM||Millbrook, AL||Shoal Creek Baptist Church||Register|
|3/2||6:30PM||Villa Rica, GA||West Hills Church||Register|
We are currently scheduling workshops for 2017. If you are interested in having a workshop in your area, email email@example.com.
Check back soon for new classes!
Free Online Coupon Workshop
While you wait for a live event in your area, you could be watching and learning to save right now! Check out our FREE online coupon class.
Workshop Topics Covered
- Gathering and Organizing Coupons
- Couponing Terms, Lingo and Details
- Grocery Store Policies & Tips
- Drugstore Details & Tricks
Hi, I'm Jenny!
I'm a stay at home mom of three girls all five and under. I started couponing with a lot of skepticism but was quickly saving our family over $400 a month! Now my goal is to make couponing easy and fun for everyone to save at least 50% off their household needs every week. Read more