See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Starting tomorrow 12/14 you can start earning your way to a massive book of coupons from Procter and Gamble.
1. Between 12/14/08-1/31/09 spend $50 on Procter and Gamble products (before coupons)
2. Save your receipts
3. When you have spent $50 (before coupons) submit your receipts and they will mail your coupons.
Go here for more information from P&G. It is reported from numerous folks calling P&G that you do not have to purchase everything in one transaction.
To refresh your memory on P&G products…
Pampers, UnderJams, Tide, Downy, Dawn, Swiffer, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Aussie, Herbal Essences, Gillette, Febreeze, Cover Girl, Olay, Prilosec, Nyquil, Vicks…
(-thanks to those of you who sent this)
- Latest Articles